Hi All,

I am from a small academic library that would like to begin showing movies for
programming.  I have found several licensing options, but would like to get
some input from all of you, and, as we are "fiscally challenged" in these
times........any info would be greatly appreciated.

Debbie Downs
Library Circulation Coordinator
College of the Menominee Nation
715-799-6226 x3185

"A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new."
Albert Einstein