We here at ro*co films are always willing to discuss flexible pricing when
libraries are wanting to purchase multiple titles. We have such a small
collection (unlike Bullfrog, Kino Lorber, Women Make Movies, etc), so
lowering our prices to $60 just isn¹t an option for us, especially when we
have no assurance that this will increase the amount of DVDs sold. However,
when multiple titles (or copies) are requested, we are always open to
discussing substantial discounts!

For all librarians interested, please be in touch and we can discuss
further.

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday weekend!

Best regards,

Kristin

Kristin Cooney
ro*co films educational