Dear Gary,

Sad to hear that printed materials are not important, but it's funny because
individuals insist on them. I've always liked to add 2000+ pages of original
documents about the film on my DVDs but you can't do that on Blu-Ray since
few people have that for their computers.

To be fair to Rachel, she does cover paying:

4. Be prepared to process orders in any way that is convenient for your
customers – including check, purchase order, credit card.  If you make it
hard to buy or use your film, people will lose patience and not ask for
help.

Best regards,
Dennis Doros
Milestone Film & Video/Milliarium Zero