On a related Nollywood note:

http://explorechicago.org/city/en/things_see_do/event_landing/events/dca_tourism/moviemojo.html

Anyone close to Chicago might find this exhibit of Nollywood posters (painted
on
flour sacks) interesting and really nuts. Lots of lightning coming out of eyes
and hands and some guy with a strong resemblance to the Creature from the Black
Lagoon. There are clips one can view from such classics as "I married a Witch
and "Axe of Vengence". THere is also a film series. Chicago Cultural Center.
Free.

Kathy Evans
Purdue University