Hi Lorraine,

Sounds like you already suggested it indirectly, but Labute's /In the Company of Men/ might be perfect. I wrote a paper on that one in college and argued it could be considered a feminist film since the male power dynamic is the real subject of the film -- the submissive male is more victimized than the woman, who has the strength to walk away at the end.

Bset,

Meghann Matwichuk, M.S.
Associate Librarian
Film and Video Collection Department