http://www.bowker.com/syndetics/classic/faqs.html#2Q: How does Syndetics
Classic handle video and music content?A: Syndetics now has cover images,
summaries and track listings (for CDs only) for almost one million video and
music titles. Since there is no standard identifier for DVD, VHS and CD’s
like there is for books, Syndetics collects the data that is available from
our content partners including UPC, OCLC number, and when available, ISBN.
If you have any of these identifiers in your MARC records, you will link to
Syndetics content.
Lauren
--
Lauren Corbett
Director of Resource Services, Z. Smith Reynolds Library