Can you get your hands on a copy of this directory:
Title MPE audio visual source directory for services and products / published
semi-annually by Motion Picture Enterprises Publications, Inc.
Imprint Tarrytown, N.Y. : Motion Picture Enterprises Publications.

It is nationwide in scope, and provides information that covers equipment
rental and purchase. If you can't get access to a copy of the directory right
away, you can call NYPL and they could consult their copy for Montana. I highly
recommend subscribing to it. It is very inexpensive and really comes in handy.
Elizabeth

 "You see, I don't believe that libraries should be drab places where people
sit in silence, and that's been the main reason for our policy of employing
wild animals as librarians."
--Monty Python