From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Valerie Gangwer
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2011 3:17 PM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [Videolib] Blu-Ray vs. DVD players for training videos

Granted, there are not a lot of these, but I did locate a couple of models that
do both. If you find one you like, make sure you buy extras for replacement
units. I think since BluRay players can run standard DVDs, that combination
would be the simplest for your user group (IMHO). From experience, I know that
faculty don't always think about ordering a special player ahead of time, and
hooking one into a podium or equipment cabinet at the last minute can be a
hassle for support staff. Good luck, whatever you decide.
Val Gangwer
On Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 12:23 PM, Jane Blume