Hi

You misread my note, I think.

Focusing on the best way to deliver content is the absolutely wrong way to
look at media in educational contexts.

First:  consider which content is most effective for teaching, learning,
and research.

Second:  determine the most effective way possible to deliver this content.

Best content and most convenient delivery aren't always synonymous.

In other words, one should not select materials based on whether they're
available online (an increasingly common and disturbing trend, I'm
afraid).

gary