Hello Lisa,

We allow faculty to check out an unlimited number of items. Loan period is 7 days with the opportunity for one renewal for an additional 7 days. If they make arrangements ahead of time and need materials for longer (such as study abroad), we make exceptions on a case-by-case basis.

Best,

Meghann Matwichuk, M.S.
Associate Librarian
Film and Video Collection Department