7 days, no renewals. Extensions upon request, but would have to have very good
reason for us to allow more than an extra week.
(Loan used to be 3 days, but we looked at data and more than 50% were renewed
or extended, so was easier to just make it a 7-day loan standard.)
If on 4-hr reserve for other professor, we ask that they respect that and
return DVD by the end of the day.
No actual fines accrue for faculty, but they automatically receive overdue
notices via email. If a video is more than a week overdue, it will block them
from checking out anything else from the library.

As many as you can carry.

Booking and reserve options are offered.

Barb Bergman | Media Services & Interlibrary Loan Librarian | Minnesota State
University, Mankato | (507) 389-5945 | barbara.berg...@mnsu.edu