From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Brown, Roger
Sent: Monday, December 05, 2011 11:10 AM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [Videolib] Winter weather anomalies in film?

Hi, Deg,

For the record, I was also fortunate (?) enough to have seen Quintet in
theatres... When going to Altman films when they opened was 1) possible 2) the
thing to do.

You must have been that guy in the back row.  Not well attended, that.

- -
Roger Brown
Manager
UCLA Instructional Media Collections & Services
46 Powell Library
Los Angeles, CA  90095-1517
office: 310-206-1248
fax: 310-206-5392