From: Mike Tribby <mike.tri...@quality-books.com>
To: 'videolib@lists.berkeley.edu' <videolib@lists.berkeley.edu>
Sent: Wed, Dec 7, 2011 12:03 pm
Subject: Re: [Videolib] videolib Digest, Vol 49, Issue 12

Ben;
It's hard for those of us who don't know you to fully evaluate this:
On this alternative level, even our smaller-midlevel libary annual budget"
iven the non-existent sig line on your posting as it manifest in my email
ystem.
I, as is plainly evident, work for a filthy vendor, so my thoughts are probably
uspect when it comes to marketing and market share, but Gary's cautionary note
bout the relative size of the library segment of the media market is a definite
actor in most availability and pricing issues.
Mike Tribby
enior Cataloger
uality Books Inc.
he Best of America's Independent Presses
mailto:mike.tri...@quality-books.com

elating to the selection, evaluation, acquisition,bibliographic control,
reservation, and use of current and evolving video formats in libraries and
elated institutions. It is hoped that the list will serve as an effective
orking tool for video librarians, as well as a channel of communication between
ibraries,educational institutions, and video producers and distributors.