From:  "Bergman, Barbara J" <barbara.berg...@mnsu.edu>
Date:  Fri, 9 Dec 2011 18:38:51 +0000
To:  "'videolib@lists.berkeley.edu'" <videolib@lists.berkeley.edu>
Subject:  Re: [Videolib] Film archives

We (by which I mean a grad student who had no choice) spent a year going
through our list to see which 16mm films were available in other formats and
if we had last copy.

When it gets down to the final reels that must be sadly recycled, I¹m
thinking that the Art department might had a few ideasŠ

Barb Bergman | Media Services & Interlibrary Loan Librarian | Minnesota
State University, Mankato | (507) 389-5945 | barbara.berg...@mnsu.edu