Be VERY careful. There are ALWAYS exceptions with distributor lists.
For some time the Chaplin Films were on WB label but they never had
any exhibition rights. I would simply NEVER trust that if film A is
released on DVD by company B that it is covered. I assume that MPLC
keeps an on eye list and if you don't see it there than call them and
get a specific answer (even if they should make a mistake it would not
be your fault) There are far too many films out on home video labels
where that company does NOT own any PPR or exhibition rights.

On Tue, Dec 13, 2011 at 2:24 PM, Patricia Ruocco
<ruoc...@lislelibrary.org> wrote:
> Thanks again Jessica and Linda. I will definitely be following up on your
> suggestions. It's interesting -- my instinct was to go with the theatrical
> release sources, but I know that in some circumstances MPLC has told me to
> use the distributor information to determine whether or not we're covered to
> show something.
>
> --
> Patricia Ruocco
>
> Adult Services