From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Randal Baier
Sent: Friday, December 16, 2011 4:25 PM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [Videolib] Film studies inc.

judy you are hysterical I'm laughing on the floor rolling out loud whatever
they call it . have you ever played bullshit bingo you would totally love that
game ? you go to a meeting and everytime they say something like "at the end of
the day" or "best practices" you get a point on your bingo card and when all
the phrases of nonsense get said you jump up and yell "BULL$#!@!!!" It works
really well when the Dean  is there you have tenure. ;)

Randal Baier

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone