From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Jeanne Little
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2012 10:19 AM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [Videolib] Streaming rights query for King Gimp

Hi, Sarah,

Try Sharon Werner at email address:
sharon.wer...@hbo.com<mailto:sharon.wer...@hbo.com> and telehone at
1-212-512-1000. If she can't handle it, she can probably hook you up with
someone who can.

Jeanne
On Wed, Jan 4, 2012 at 8:36 AM, Sarah E. McCleskey
<sarah.e.mccles...@hofstra.edu<mailto:sarah.e.mccles...@hofstra.edu>> wrote:
[cid:image003.jpg@01CCCAD0.296EFE50]
Happy new year!

Does anyone have a contact for streaming rights from HBO?  I think they own the
rights to the 1999 documentary King Gimp.  This is the information I have:

King gimp [videorecording] / Home Box Office/HBO Original Programming ;
directed and photographed by William A. Whiteford ; produced by Susan Hannah
Hadary, William A. Whiteford ; written by Dan Keplinger ; a Whiteford-Hadary,
University of Maryland, Tapestry International production.

We originally bought this from Films Media Group (FFH) but they don't sell it
anymore.

Thanks so much for any help you can give,

Sarah

Sarah E. McCleskey
Head of Access Services
Acting Director, Film and Media Library
112 Axinn Library
Hofstra University
Hempstead, NY 11549-1230
sarah.e.mccles...@hofstra.edu<mailto:sarah.e.mccles...@hofstra.edu>
516-463-5076<tel:516-463-5076> (o)
516-463-4309<tel:516-463-4309> (f)
[cid:image002.png@01CCCAD0.296EFE50]

Rod Library - Room 250
Collection Management & Special Services
University of Northern Iowa
Cedar Falls, IA  50613-3675
319-273-7255

<<inline: image002.png>>