Who knows...I stopped paying attention when I heard that the Blu-Ray versions
are altered even more than the "special edition" (post-1997) releases, and
don't include the original theatrical release versions.
There are plenty of secondhand DVD copies available on Amazon Marketplace.

If your VHS tapes are the originals (pre-1997), hang onto them.
And let us pray that Lucas does not alter them further.

Barb Bergman | Media Services & Interlibrary Loan Librarian | Minnesota State
University, Mankato | (507) 389-5945 | barbara.berg...@mnsu.edu