From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of
ghand...@library.berkeley.edu
Sent: Friday, January 13, 2012 9:08 AM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] Up for grabs

Hi all

Doing a bit of spring cleaning, I stumbled upon a cache (5 copies) of the
notorious Video Collection Development in Multi-type Libraries
(http://oskicat.berkeley.edu/record=b11324067~S1) (Soon to be a major
Motion Picture!!!)

I'd be glad to send a copy to anyone interested.

Gary

Gary Handman
Director
Media Resources Center