Anthony thanks for providing the info. I want to remind folks that if you
are looking for a film that used to be in print from a company that still
exists SOMEWHERE they have some contact info. It is possible is out of
date, but this by far the best way to get contact info and sometimes you
may need to be a bit pushy to get it. You probably have to be sweet if is
say major company you have never done business with but if it is somewhere
you have ordered from, politely insist they look up what they had in the
contract which most of the time is online in their data base.

Jessica Rosner
Media Consultant
224-545-3897 (cell)
212-627-1785 (land line)