Thanks for the follow-up Deg! When I asked this question initially I meant
more along the lines of how or where does your library announce screenings
but this is also really good info—my "PPR GPS" idea could work both ways: a
directory of upcoming screenings in your area *and* a focused union catalog.

Do we have any folks from OCLC on the list? ;)

Cheers,

Chris