Dear Gary,

Well, thank god you didn't send this out yesterday! But then again, I wish
it was April Fools...

Thank you from one of the distributors -- you've blessed us with many
lively discussions, encouragement, admonishments when needed, and strangely
enough, sanity. Amy and I look forward to the Gary Handman 2013 World Banjo
Tour and promise to bring AV groupies.

As for Gisele, thank her for volunteering and tell her that child rearing
is excellent practice for running the listserv! ;-)

--
Fondest regards,
Dennis
Milestone Film & Video/Milliarium Zero
PO Box 128
Harrington Park, NJ 07640
Phone: 201-767-3117
Fax: 201-767-3035
email: milefi...@gmail.com
www.milestonefilms.com
www.comebackafrica.com
www.yougottomove.com
www.ontheboweryfilm.com
www.arayafilm.com
www.exilesfilm.com
www.wordisoutmovie.com
www.killerofsheep.com
<http://www.killerofsheep.com>
Join "Milestone Film" on Facebook and Twitter!
and the
Association of Moving Image Archivists <http://www.amianet.org>!

Follow Milestone on Twitter! <http://twitter.com/#!/MilestoneFilms>