Well, I found these very intriguing hits in Google, very cursory. Maybe it's an
underground cult?

    1.
Interactive Documentary Blog

www. interactivedocumentary .net/ Cached - Similar
You +1'd this publicly. Undo Apr 8, 2012 – Interactive Documentary - exploring
new ways of documenting reality. Interactive Documentary Blog · Interactive
Documentary Archive · PhD ...
    2.
Interactive Documentary Archive - Interactive Documentary Blog

www. interactivedocumentary .net/ interactive - documentary -archive/ Cached -
Similar
You +1'd this publicly. Undo Interactive Documentary - exploring new ways of
documenting reality · Interactive Documentary Blog · Interactive Documentary
Archive · PhD Blog · Visual Haiku ...

    3.
NFB/ Interactive - National Film Board of Canada - For Google

interactive .nfb.ca/ Cached - Similar
You +1'd this publicly. Undo Experience innovative interactive documentaries ,
videos, and animations that thoughtfully explore relevant issues and unique
Canadian perspectives. But first ...
    4.
NFB/ Interactive - Bear 71

bear71.nfb.ca/ Cached
You +1'd this publicly. Undo Experience innovative interactive documentaries ,
videos, and animations that thoughtfully explore relevant issues and unique
Canadian perspectives. But first ...

    5.
Interactive Documentary | Becoming Human

www.becominghuman.org/node/ interactive - documentary Cached - Similar
You +1'd this publicly. Undo Dec 22, 2008 – Becoming Human is an interactive
documentary experience that tells the story of our origins. Journey through
four million years of human ...
    6.
Zeega Enables Communities to Create Interactive Documentaries ...

www.pbs.org/.../zeega-enables-communities-to-create- interactive - ... Cached
You +1'd this publicly. Undo Aug 24, 2011 – We at Zeega want to enable anyone
to create interactive documentaries and invent new forms of storytelling. For
inspiration, we've looked to a ...
    7.
Why Interactive Documentary Matters | Openblog by frederic ...

www.memefest.org/openblog/.../why- interactive - documentary -matter... Cached
You +1'd this publicly. Undo NIJMEGEN, The Netherlands - There are about 25
young editors, reporters, photographers, translators and videographers at the
international media training of ...