Dar Wisdom,

Have any of you used the database called anatomy tv?:

http://www.anatomy.tv/

For me this is not a video database. For me this is mostly a sciences database
(kind of textbook made into a database) or maybe is cool for some of you

Any thoughts????.
Reason I asked if someone wants me to pay for it as video.
I remember 10 years ago seen a really cool software on anatomy, that was really
fantastic for that time and for sure is not this. But have no idea of name or
anything. Anyone can suggest something more interactive for health sciences?
Thanks
Cindy

Cindy Badilla-Melendez
Media Resources Librarian