Wipe from the center out, never in a circle, always clean with lint free
cloth.

John H. Streepy

Library-Government Publications
James E. Brooks Library
Central Washington University
400 East University Way
Ellensburg, WA  98926-7548

(509) 963-2861
http://www.lib.cwu.edu/Documents

"Hand to hand combat just goes with the territory.
All part of being a librarian" -- James Turner "Rex Libris"

Transitus profusum est nocens!

>>> "Peterson, Erika Day - petersed" <peter...@jmu.edu> 7/12/2012 10:51
AM >>>

A group in our library is putting together a bookmark, mainly to
experiment with QR codes, but they'll be including care tips for books
and want to also include care tips for media.  Do any of you have
anything like this that you give to patrons already?  Or can you suggest
some things that you would include?  I'm thinking along the lines of:
"If your DVD won't play try*.", or "make sure the DVD is seated firmly
on the hub in the case to avoid scratches."  Any tips?

Erika

*

*

*