Hello everyone,

My institution runs a Films without Borders series, and this year we are
looking for an international film or films that deal with the combined
topic of race, science, and power.

I can come up with US films that would work, such as Miss Evers' Boys or
District 9.

I've come up with a few international ideas, but none are quite right
Lunacy by Jan Svankmajer, but it covers science and power (esp. power) but
not race.
Rabbit Proof Fence - http://youtu.be/rB-jkydqADg - but it is more about
race and power.
City of Lost Children was also mentioned, but again, that is more science
and power.

Friendly regards,
Allen Reichert
Electronic Access Librarian