Happy Friday folks!

As I've mentioned before, I'm helping the International Monetary Fund with
outreach for their videos. We released
one this morning in preparation for our Annual Meeting taking place in Japan. I
don't know if you'd find it useful or
not but thought I'd try once to see if you could use them or not.

My email address at work is in the CC column. I've been asked to get feedback
about what works or doesn't in terms
of content.

Here are the links - it's about 8 minutes long:

via our home website:

http://www.imf.org/external/mmedia/view.aspx?vid=1852124906001

via YouTube: (re: YouTube - do academics have a problem using YouTube - I
thought the answer was yes but I
could be thinking in the past...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7TAgsfaEMI&list=UUIYhr3JsLYfKkCM7-W5B6DA&index=0&feature=plcp

Via TheNewsMarket:

http://www.thenewsmarket.com/time-to-get-beyond-the-crisis-says-imfs-lagarde/a/c47a9e05-ac2b-4620-a1d1-
57213256ebdf?cl=5bd4e66c-96b8-4690-86a1-dece1b1df5d9

Hope all is well with you and that you'll let me know what you think (off list
of course)!
Best,
Rachel