Hello, Meghann,

Bullfrog Films offers several titles that may be of interest to your faculty in
the area of "intercultural communication."

1. A Dream in Hanoi
http://www.bullfrogfilms.com/catalog/adih.html
Two theater companies, one American, one Vietnamese, collaborate to produce "A
Midsummer Night's Dream" in Hanoi.

2. An Ecology of Mind
http://www.bullfrogfilms.com/catalog/emind.html
Portrait of Gregory Bateson, celebrated anthropologist, philosopher, author,
naturalist, and systems theorist.

3. Human Terrain
http://www.bullfrogfilms.com/catalog/humt.html
Facing long wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, the U.S. military initiates `Human
Terrain Systems', a controversial program that seeks to make cultural awareness
the centerpiece of the new counterinsurgency strategy.

4. The Storytelling Class
http://www.bullfrogfilms.com/catalog/story.html
An after-school storytelling project in a diverse, but divided, city school
breaks cultural boundaries and creates community.

5. Translation Possible
http://www.bullfrogfilms.com/catalog/trans.html
Using a simple filmic device, this film illustrates the disorientation we all
feel on encountering a new culture, and the way we gradually learn to fit in.

Let me know if you have any questions.  Thanks for this opportunity to
recommend titles.

Elizabeth Stanley
Bullfrog Films

P.S.  You may request a price quote for the DVD and for digital streaming
rights for these titles.