Dear Farhad,

we have bought both titles:

- Mukhsin is available in Malaysia (may be the PAL version you have
already found)
The web shop (Sensasian) where we have bought the DVD no longer exists.
Here is another provider (not yet tested)
http://www.eastern.com.my/dvd_search.asp?key=mukhsin&type=dvd

- Ada Apa Dengan Cinta is available from Monash University in Australia
which offers a great collection of Indonesian fiction and documentary
films ("Between Three Worlds")(PAL format, too).
http://artsonline.monash.edu.au/mai/video-and-dvd-catalogue/
http://artsonline.monash.edu.au/mai/517/
http://artsonline.monash.edu.au/mai/between-three-worlds/
If you don't need public performance right you might talk to David Hanan
the curator of this collection
http://www.monash.edu.au/research/profiles/profile.html?sid=134&pid=2579

Ada Apa Dengan Cinta is also on the web for free:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIzHnOV5u98

Best
Peter

Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin