I am looking for the performance rights holders and contact information for the
following films in the U.S. Could anybody assist me - I am not very familiar
with this process.
Films:
The Edukators (Die fetten Jahre sind vorbei)
Monsieur Lazhar
The Chorus (Les Choristes) (2004)
Séraphine (2008)
Le Silence de la Mer  (Silence of the Sea)  (2004)

Please respond to me off-list so as not to clutter the listserv unnecessarily.
Many thanks in advance!
Natalia

Natalia Taylor Bowdoin, M.L.S., M.A.
Library Collections Coordinator - Assistant Professor
Gregg-Graniteville Library
University of South Carolina Aiken
471 University Parkway
Aiken, S.C. 29801