Our primary candidates are Sharestream, Kaltura, Ensemble, and Polycom
products. If your university is using any of these or others, I'd like
to know about it for comparison shopping.  Also a word or two about
your experience would be valuable.

We already use Panopto for lecture capture so aren't looking for that
kind of system. Rather our focus is more on licensed collections,
student productions, live events such as graduations and visiting
speakers, and archived university-produced video.

Many thanks.

--
Chris Lewis
Media Librarian

For latest Media Services News:
Blog: http://aulibmedia.blogspot.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/AULibMedia
Twitter: http://twitter.com/aulibmedia
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/aulibmedia/

Please think twice before printing this e-mail.