OK but I want a small prize for these searches. If you google you will find
that Newmarket FIlms was bought out by Exclusive Media Group so I googled
them , checked their web site and it is on their film list
http://www.exclusivemedia.com/company/contact

If I ever make it to ALA again I think some of you owe me a free drink ( I
prefer ginger ale)