OK I can confirm WB is working on a restoration but these things actually
take time so whoever wants it will have to wait.  It should be noted that
WB takes this stuff very seriously and has filed a major lawsuit against
Amazon 3rd party sellers ( like the one you linked) who have been selling
bootleg copies and they also are about the only studio that does the same
on eBay. Again since these guys have pioneered getting thousands of rare
films out there I would respect their rights and not go for a pirate copy
of this. I am sure when they finish with the restoration it will look great.