Hi Erika,

We have quite a few titles in both the Icarus Films and Fanlight collections
that deal with ethics.

You can browse the subject pages here: Ethics
<http://www.icarusfilms.com/subjects/ethics.html> , Bioethics
<http://www.icarusfilms.com/subjects/bioethic.html> , Business Ethics
<http://www.icarusfilms.com/subjects/busethic.html> , and Fanlight Issues
<http://www.fanlight.com/catalog/subjects/ethics.php> & Ethics.

A few specific suggestions:

 <http://www.icarusfilms.com/new2012/ph_an.html> Alfred Ayer & Arne Naess -
Analytic philosopher Alfred Ayer and Arne Naess, father of the deep ecology
movement, discuss skepticism, fact, and truth. (new January, 2013)

 <http://www.fanlight.com/catalog/films/487_bu.php> Bevel Up: Drugs, Users &
Outreach Nursing- How can nurses deliver effective and compassionate
healthcare to drug users? This compelling documentary follows a team of
"street nurses" as they reach out to prevent AIDS and other STDs by going
directly to the young people, sex workers, and homeless men and women living
in the alleys, shelters, and skid row hotels of the inner city.

 <http://www.icarusfilms.com/fanlight/gray.html> Code Gray - Academy Award
nominee for Best Short Documentary. Explores four open-ended cases in which
nurses confront serious ethical dilemmas in their day-to-day work.

 <http://www.icarusfilms.com/new2008/dama.html> Damages - Behind the scenes
at Koskoff, Koskoff and Bieder, a leading law firm specializing in personal
injury cases.

 <http://www.icarusfilms.com/new2005/dec.html> A Decent Factory - Can
multinationals make an ethical profit? This film finds out as it follows
Nokia's new "ethical management consultant" on a trip to a supplier factory
in China.

 <http://www.fanlight.com/catalog/films/034_d.php> Deception- A nurse and
physician confront the hospital's ethics committee with their conflict over
whether to withhold the truth about their patient's condition.

 <http://www.fanlight.com/catalog/films/251_dad.php> Dreams and Dilemmas-
Follows a couple and their premature twins during six months in the Neonatal
Intensive Care Unit, as it explores ethical dilemmas raised by advances in
neonatal medicine.

 <http://www.icarusfilms.com/fanlight/ethic.html> Ethics Thru Drama - A
powerful and evocative series of short, one-character dramas created by two
nurse-educators, and designed to focus discussion on complex ethical issues
in end-of-life care.

 <http://www.icarusfilms.com/new2006/exit.html> Exit - Profiles the EXIT
organization, which for over twenty years has counseled and accompanied the
terminally-ill and severely handicapped towards a death of their choice.

 <http://www.icarusfilms.com/new2002/fir.html> First Kill - Compellingly
brings out the contradictory feelings that war evokes - fear and anger, but
also seduction, fascination and excitement. With Michael Herr (Apocalypse
Now, Dispatches).

 <http://www.icarusfilms.com/new2001/inv.html> Investigation of a Flame - An
intimate look at the Catonsville Nine who on May 17, 1968 walked into a
Catonsville, Maryland draft board office, grabbed hundreds of selective
service records and incinerated them with homemade napalm.

 <http://www.icarusfilms.com/new2001/but.html> Profit and Nothing But! - A
pertinent and impertinent exploration of the profit motive, and its
consequences on our daily lives, our history, and our outlook for the
future.

 <http://www.icarusfilms.com/new2004/san.html> Sandcastles - A discussion
about Buddhism and global finance featuring Tibetan teacher Dzongzar
Khyentse Rinpoche, American sociologist Saskia Sassen, and Dutch economist
Arnoud Boot.

 <http://www.fanlight.com/catalog/films/912_wa.php> Worlds Apart- A series
on cross-cultural healthcare. These four unique trigger films raise
awareness about how cultural barriers affect patient-provider communication
and other aspects of care for patients of diverse backgrounds.

Sincerely,

Colin Beckett

Icarus Films

32 Court Street #2107