Try here:
http://clnet.ucla.edu/community/nlcc/contact.html  or email directly
nlcceme...@aol.com

On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 12:51 PM, Stockwell, Patricia
<patricia.stockw...@ppcc.edu> wrote:
> Good Monday afternoon everyone, I have any instructor who wants a copy of
> this DVD.  I have been looking everywhere and cannot get my hands on a copy
> of it.  I need to know if it is still available and if so who has it for
> sale.  Any help would be wonderful.  Thanks  Patricia
>
> Patricia Stockwell
> Head of Technical Services / College Archivist
> Pikes Peak Community College
> 5675 S. Academy Blvd.  Box 7
> Colorado Springs, CO 80906
> 719-502-3238
>
> patricia.stockw...@ppcc.edu

Regards,

Chris Lewis
Media Librarian
American University Library
202.885.3257

For latest Media Services News:
Blog: http://aulibmedia.blogspot.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/AULibMedia
Twitter: http://twitter.com/aulibmedia
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/aulibmedia/

Please think twice before printing this e-mail.