Please share!

Becky

From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Julie Bradford
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2013 2:53 PM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] RFID

Hello from public library land...
Our public library system is looking to adopt RFID.  I would love any advice or
feedback regarding AV collections and RFID.  How have you tagged items?  Have
you experienced loss?  Everything I have read makes me leery of RFID for AV
materials.  I would appreciate thoughts from anyone who is willing to share
their experiences-feel free to contact me off list.

Thanks in advance!
Julie

Julie Bradford
Assistant Head of Audio Visual Services