Are you interested in attending the National Media Market?  Need help getting
your administration’s support?

We are now accepting proposals for presentations at the 35th National Media
Market to be held November 3-7 at the Embassy Suites in Charleston, South
Carolina.

NMM offers several professional development sessions. Sessions are one hour,
including 15 minutes for Q&A.

We welcome proposals on the following topics:
copyright laws and applications
streaming video collection development
metadata
cataloging
meeting the needs of today’s learners and educators
...or any other issue that you think would be helpful & interesting for
attendees
If your proposal is accepted, NMM will provide free registration, one night’s
lodging at the Embassy Suites and transportation support.

NMM provides a unique opportunity to preview quality educational video content.
It is also an opportunity to grow and network as a professional. Share your
ideas and knowledge with your colleagues!

To submit a proposal send a description (75 word limit) to me:
a...@mediaed.org.

Extended submission deadline:  March 15, 2013

National Media Market
P.O. Box 87410
Tucson, AZ 85754-7410
(520) 743-7735
http://www.nmm.net/

Best,
Alex

******************************
Alexandra Peterson
Marketing Coordinator
Media Education Foundation
60 Masonic Street
Northampton, MA 01060
TEL: 413.584.8500 x2205
FAX: 413.586.8398

The Media Education Foundation produces and distributes documentary films and
other educational resources
to inspire critical thinking about the social, political, and cultural impact
of American mass media.

a...@mediaed.org
www.mediaed.org
https://www.facebook.com/MediaEducationFoundation