Thanks, Susan.  Seems to me that an inexpensive system like the JFJ Easy Pro is
at least a  good place to start.  Certainly we can always upgrade.  I have been
reading some good reviews about this system.  Seems to be a win-win for the
price.  If anyone else out there has any recommendations, I'll take them.

Thanks.

Jared Alexander Seay
Reference Librarian
Head, Media Collections
Addlestone Library
College of Charleston
Charleston SC 29424

Main Office:           843-953-1428       blogs.cofc.edu/seayj/
Media Collections: 843-953-8040       blogs.cofc.edu/media collections

Addlestone Report:    blogs.cofc.edu/addlestonereport
Reference Services:  blogs.cofc.edu/refblog