From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of James Eowan
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2013 12:41 PM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [Videolib] First Mac Computer Commercial during 1982 Superbowl

Hello Farhad,

Art & Copy does, in fact, have the commercial in it along with some commentary
by the guys who created it and those that it inspired. Beyond that, the film
includes many other famous commercials and ads with the advertising creatives
that designed them.

It's available at our website here: http://www.7thart.com/films/art--copy.

Best,
James

James Eowan
7AR 7TH ART RELEASING | 6579 Pickwick Street | Los Angeles CA 90042 | phone 323
259 8259 | fax 323 474 6371

www.7thart.com<http://www.7thart.com/> |
www.facebook.com/7thartreleasing<http://www.facebook.com/7thartreleasing> |
http://twitter.com/7thartreleasing