Dear Curleen,

even a German language version of this play without any subs is hard to
to be found. Frankly spoken there is none except one!

In the eighties the famous version from the Berliner Ensemble with
Helene Weigel as a lead has been published on VHS - now extremely rare
and much searched after.
http://akas.imdb.com/title/tt0054106/
In Germany there is newly available the version by director Peter Zadek
http://akas.imdb.com/title/tt0461689/ which is a high class production,
too: http://lingua-video.com/index.php?l=82&popup=1&id=29 (DVD/PAL)
Available here:
http://lingua-video.com/index.php?l=27