We have two media classrooms, not really theaters.  One seats 24 with
tables and rolling chairs, the other seats 50 with regular student desks.
 They are used by faculty for showing videos (VHS and DVD) along with
presentations by our Friends of the Library group.  There is a computer
with internet access in each classroom as well.

Heidi S. Busch
Media Librarian
Paul Meek Library
University of Tennessee at Martin