Thanks Michael!

From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Michael Phillips
Sent: Thursday, May 09, 2013 11:27 AM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [Videolib] Streaming Rights - Independent Lens: The House I Live In

Hello Kimberly,

We currently are working on our licensing agreement for this DVD with Charlotte
Street Films.  The point of contact is:

David Kuhn
Charlotte Street Films
davidsl...@gmail.com<mailto:davidsl...@gmail.com>
212-352-3060<tel:212-352-3060>

Michael S. Phillips
Library Associate I
Monographic Acquisitions Division
Texas A&M University
acqmo...@library.tamu.edu<mailto:acqmo...@library.tamu.edu>

5000 TAMU | College Station, TX 77843-5000

Tel. 979.845.1343 ext. 151 | Fax. 979.845.5310

http://library.tamu.edu