As this Friday draws to a close, I want to thank the many people who responded
to my plea!  You have given our AV staff many possibilities to consider.  This
is the greatest list!!  Thank you all.

ML
Mary Lou Neighbour
AV Librarian/Assistant Professor
Montgomery County Community College
340 DeKalb Pike
Blue Bell, PA 19422
mneig...@mc3.edu  215-619-7355

Montgomery County Community College is proud to be designated as an Achieving
the Dream Leader College for its commitment to student access and success.