Dear Colleagues,

As the academic year winds down, we're offering 15% off all our 2012 & 2013
new releases now through June 30th, 2013! DER is proud to have brought you
many outstanding educational films again this year, and now is a great time
to add them to your collection. For html version of this message,
click here<http://ow.ly/lvFG7>
.

New releases on sale now include:

SUMMER PASTURE <http://www.der.org/films/summer-pasture.html>
color, 86 min, 2010
This Peabody Award winning documentary chronicles a young nomadic family in
Tibet as they are forced to reconcile their traditions with a rapidly
modernizing world.

SMOKIN' FISH <http://www.der.org/films/smokin-fish.html>
color, 80 min, 2011
A playful, yet honest, exploration of Native American identity and
traditions and their collision with modern society.

STORI TUMBUNA <http://www.der.org/films/stori-tumbuna.html>
color, 89 min, 2011
Conceived as an opportunity for Papua New Guinea's Lak people to tell their
stories in their own way, this collaboration between filmmaker and subjects
results in a powerful experience of traditional mythologies.

FRAMING THE OTHER <http://www.der.org/films/framing-the-other.html>
color, 25 min, 2011
In Ethiopia, the striking body ornamentation of the Mursi has recently
begun to attract European tourists. An insightful portrayal of the complex
relationship between tourism and indigenous communities.

RICHARD LEACOCK & VALERIE LALONDE: THE PARIS
YEARS<http://www.der.org/films/paris-years.html>

5-DVD set, color, 394 min, 1989-2009
A 5-DVD set of films made by documentary luminary Richard Leacock with his
great love and creative collaborator Valerie Lalonde.

Please visit our website for the full list of new releases.

To receive your discount, contact us at: ord...@der.org.

We look forward to bringing you more documentary film and media from the
people and cultures of the world in 2013!

Alijah Case
Sales & Outreach Associate
Documentary Educational Resources
101 Morse Street