From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Beth E Traylor
Sent: Thursday, August 01, 2013 3:50 PM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [Videolib] The horrible locking DVD case question again

Hi Katherine,

We tried the Amary II Benefit Denial and I was able to remove the disc without
breaking the device or the disc.  This was one of the many we tried before
deciding on Gressco's KwikCase  - all enclosed DVD case.  We have over 6000 and
they are wonderful!!! We haven't had anyone break it open.

http://www.gresscoltd.com/

Hope this helps

Beth Traylor
Media and Reserve Library, Head