From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Bogage, Alan
Sent: Monday, August 19, 2013 11:12 AM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [Videolib] Choice article on educational videos

I agree, unlikely to go to court, but an interesting exercise in balancing the
four factors.

And we keep replying, sending the full text back and forth….lol.  I wonder if
Susan Ariew is on this list……

Alan Bogage
Senior Director of Library, Media, and Distance Learning
Carroll Community College
1601 Washington Rd.
Westminster, MD 21157
410-386-8339