Hello,

Happy Monday morning. I just received a request by one of our Faculty members
to recommend:

Foreign films that express the notion or even archetype of "good
business chief" vs "bad business chief."
archetypes of "female leadership attributes" vs "male leadership
attributes."

Maybe I need more coffee, but I'm having hard time with this one (especially
the "foreign films" part).

Any ideas?

Thank you! (in advance)
Juliet