To the group wiser than I,

I'm working with an office on our campus who would like to screen the film
Household Saints(1993) as part of their film series this fall. I contacted
Criterion Pictures and Swank, neither of which have the license. As I
understand it Fine Line became part of Warner Bros, Warner Bros recently lost
the rights to this film and thus things hang in limbo.

Does anyone have a lead on this particular title, or failing that does anyone
have a solid e-mail or phone number for Warner Bros legal dept so that I can
keep following the breadcrumbs?

Thanks in advance for any help, it will be much appreciated!

Cheers,
James

James Conley
Media Services Librarian