I'm new to this list, and couldn't see archives to search for this, so
please bear with me. Two professors want to screen or stream two different
HBO Films docudramas in class. They are not available in our Swank/
Digital Campus, Films on Demand or VAST/Alexander Street. My college is
not non-profit, so I was hoping someone could point me in the direction of
who to contact for PPR rights?

1) You Don't Know Jack - HBO Films, TV docudrama about Jack Kevorkian,
starring Al Pacino. (DVDs distributed by Warner Home Video).
2) Too Big to Fail - HBO Films. TV docudrama about 2008 financial crisis
and decision on bank bailouts (DVDs distributed by Warner Home Video).

 Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Thanks, Vicki

Vicki Sciuk, MLS
Librarian, Dover Campus
Berkeley College