Jodie

Congratulations on this arduous task.

If you have a list of VHS tapes in your collection that your due diligence
shows are not available for purchase on DVD, that would be extremely
useful to me.

I assume others would find it useful too.  Section 108 of US Copyright law
permits duplication of a (lost, damaged, stolen, deteriorating, or
obsolete format) title if an unused copy is not available for purchase (at
a reasonable price, after a reasonable search).

Having a list of already searched titles would be very useful.

I know that Chris Lewis maintains a wiki of titles not released on DVD,
but I think these are mostly feature filmsÅ .

deg farrelly, Media Librarian
Arizona State University Libraries
Hayden Library C1H1
P.O. Box 871006
Tempe, Arizona  85287-1006
Phone:  602.332.3103

---

http://tinyurl.com/AboutNMM
To market, to market, to find some fresh filmÅ
I'm attending the 2013 National Media Market, November 3-7
In Charleston, South Carolina.  See you there?